Monday 4 May 2009

Chartering Week Round Up

So...last week didn't go entirely to plan. Accomplished a lot, but not as much as I'd hoped. As I'm starting a new job tomorrow it would have been nice to have had the thing done and dusted by this point.

I can't take any more study leave this year, but I am going to try to keep the momentum up and get the portfolio completed by the end of May. So, bye bye social life :-) Again.

CILIP has taken a lot of stick recently - if you're not aware of the Phil Bradley/Bob McKee spat*, where have you been??!!!! - but I still think chartership is worth pursuing.


* Seek enlightenment here:
Blog post from Bob McKee that kicked it all off
Phil Bradley's reposte
and the resultant CILIP 2.0 Open Session

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hello, hope your first day went well.I meant to send you a text but I've no credit. Well done for doing so much on your Chartership last week and I'm sure it probably is all there but you're a perfectionist, I suspect. :)
Unfortunately, the amount of time it so obviously takes, makes me worried about how on earth I'll find the time. You see, I actually do a lot of procrastinating at home.