Monday 30 March 2009

My favourite gadget

One personal objective I have for this 3 day conference is to explore my iPhone. I've had it for almost 5 months now and I love it. I'm not using it to it's full potential yet though, so this trip is providing a good opportunity to find out just how much it can do for me. So far, it's provided the musical soundtrack for my train trip, allowed me to keep my other half updated as to my precise location* (via email and text), provided a variety of reading material to keep me amused (via RSS feeds and ebooks), enabled me to check train times, post to this blog and find the telephone number for my hotel (via it's Internet browser), and it helped me get from the hotel to the conference location this morning (via it's GPS functionality).

Oh, and I have used it's functionality as a mobile telephone as well!

* this is of great importance to him.

1 comment:

snap2grid said...

Only to the extent that it's not creepy. Signed: other half.